My Little Corner of the World

Monday, April 03, 2006

cutie mcsnugglekins

Wow!! I finally got a blog, folks! That's right. I have switched over to the nerd side. *cough* cough* oops. I mean the cool side.

Because of the blog web we have going on, I figured I might as well start up my own. I actually started one up on msn messenger. I suppose I could move all my old posts here. I will, in due time. That way you can all enjoy some light reading whilst 'working.' I think I may like this set up better than msn messenger, as well. Oh, the onl
y thing is that internet freaks would stumble upon my site and see pictures of me. Hmm... I think I will take the risk since most of you have, already.

Tomorrow is cadaver testing day. I will be in a lab coat and gloves. Cadaver shoulders are wet and gross. They smell bad. But the testing takes all day and the extent of my work is clicking a button, so it's not so bad. Last time we had a cadaver I took a super long shower and purelled my whole body. That's right. I did this in addition to soaping 2-3 times. As you
can imagine (or perhaps not) I did not want to leave any cadaver residue on myself.

After work I will probably go to the last impromptu swing lesson. We will learn how to dance in a cool circle. The deal is that a bunch of partners dance together in a circle and one person calls out a move. The guys lead the girls into the move and, while still dancing, she switches partners. It's pretty cool.

10:40. Time to go dodo. byebye!
Oh! I almost forgot. To celebrate my first blog post, I will add a nice baby photo of myself.

Note: It took me nearly 30min to upload this photo, so I hope you really enjoy it. Something is up with my Internet Explorer. Firefox was much kinder to me.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow the polka dots fit you perfectly. You should prevent Ivan from knowing that you are working with a cadaver. He will most likely make a comment like, why don't you have a bbq, or take some home and keep it as a souvenir or something.

I wouldn't worry about online pictures. As long as people can't google your name, you are still aok.

ALso, we are all certainly very much nerds. Man, I don't think it gets nerdier than having a website ring. OK, a website ring dedicated to D&D would be nerdier, but that is beside the point.

Have fun with your dead bodies.

5:23 p.m.  
Blogger Ivan said...

Thats is a very cute picture of you sticking out your tongue :P

Contrary to what Alex said, I would never make jokes about cadavers - because they are dead human bodies donated to science.

7:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home