My Little Corner of the World

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ripped pants

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm very good at babbling about nothing:

Today wasn't so eventful. I think only really exciting and funny things happen on weekends, when I'm around more *animated* people. I went to work from 9-11 during which time I cleaned all the cadaver-infected stuff. Then, I went to school to review for our design II bell ringing exam. Afterwards, I tried registering for my courses, but Registration Navigator has some serious problems. I went to the new undergrad office and hopefully they'll straighten things out shortly. Here are a few things that RN was having problems with:

1) RN says I’m in a different program (the new biomed mech program)
2) I cannot register for courses within the program I am said to be in
(in #1)
3) I cannot register for most regular mech courses

4) I am apparently missing many credits for courses which I have
actually taken
5) Some courses are offered twice: 4cr or 3 cr. What does this
mean?!?!


Tonight some exciting plans for a murder mystery dinner came about. I really hope it goes through. I'm excited about getting all dressed up. I hope you don't have to be a good actor to play, though-- because I'm not very good at it, as you can probably tell from my roles in Bang and Werewolf.

Anyhow, I have not yet studied for my bell ringing tonight, so I should be going. I will leave you with a couple of photos. One shows the crotch of my pants, which has been ripped (just because my pants are worn out; they're quite old). To prove how old they are, I have added another image of a pant cuff which was torn but has been sewn up very nicely by my mother. I am saddened by this 'event.' These are my favourite pyjama pants.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got one sweet hole there, cutie mcsnugglekins.

9:41 p.m.  
Blogger Ivan said...

I hope Alex had nothing to do with the rip in your pjs.

I'm also excited about the murder mystery night but I'm a terrible liar so hopefully I will not ruin it.

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger Pam said...

Ivan, that is inappropriate and unacceptable. I shall inform Amanda about this insinuation. I even specified that they were worn out due to age. :P

9:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

upon further investigation, I discovered that with some image enhancements there is something IN PAM'S PANTS.

Viewer discretion is advised
here

9:58 p.m.  
Blogger Ivan said...

OMG that is funny. Where do you get these IMMATURE (note this Amanda) ideas?

8:08 p.m.  
Blogger Krystel said...

Hey Pam!

You wore these PJ pants to Kingston!!!! This is hapenning to me too - all my favourite PJs are worn out..... I guess I'll have to splurge on new ones!

8:34 p.m.  
Blogger Mandy said...

To Ivan and Alex... be prepared for this weeks countdown. I am keeping track! I only have 2 really old PJ's, but they are nightgown style! Lets just say they used to go down to my ankles, like a giant long tee-shirt, but now they barley cover my bum! Those are friggin old! I only wear them myself alone, and no one can see them, but I cannot throw them out as they are just so old am comfy!

11:04 p.m.  
Blogger Pam said...

...I am now realizing how odd is was for me to take a picture of the pants while they were still on me. Something to try to avoid in the future.

11:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home