My Little Corner of the World

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Easter is upon us! ... almost

Hey everyone!

It's been a little while since I last posted, so I thought I just add another new one here. I planned on making my site super cool with extra links and a photo album and such; but I've been busy/lazy lately.

Tomorrow is my last day of work for this week! woohoo! I'm so excited. I'm also giving blood tomorrow because the bloodmobile (what a name...) from Canadian Blood Services will be at CHEO. Then I have a wonderful 4-day weekend followed by a Tuesday cadaver testing. Wednesday can be used to finish up my co-op report. Thursday is research day in which I will probably get to sit in on many medical/biomechanic presentations concerning research projects that are currently being worked on. I'll get to see two people presenting who I've done work for (by 'work' I mean compressive testing as well as data analysis). So it'll be interesting to see how the data is being used and what effect it will have on the medical community. Finally Friday is my last day of work! My bosses are kindly going to take me out to lunch (not sure where yet).

Apart from that I'm very excited about all the happenings of these weekends to come! This weekend I'm having Easter dinner with family on Friday night. Then on Saturday I'm going to visit Alex, his family, and their many pets 'round Easton's Corners (I think it's called). I will have to practice very hard at bumper pool and crokinole so that I can beat Alex and Caley. I musn't forget to bring my allergy medication either, as I am allergic to cats, spring trees, and mold.

Then Amanda is having a wonerful BBQ the following weekend! I hope it's nice and sunny that Saturday! We'll have plenty of fun playing outdoor games. Oh, when the weather gets even warmer we should have a water balloon fight/water gun fight. :)

And finally, the month will culminate with the much anticipated, fabulous murder mystery game! Yayyy!! Next weekend I'll go to Value Village to find a couple things. My friend is also having her engagement party on the last Friday of April.

And finally school begins on the first of May. Caley's birthday will be coming up very shortly! Oh, what can we do for Mr. Griener? I say we fill his room up with scantily clad ladies. Or perhaps we can all pitch in to get him a John Deere tractor. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Krystel said...

How old is Caley going to be?

2:32 p.m.  
Blogger Pam said...

Oh yay! I wondered how long it would be until someone left a message. Caley will be the big 2-1.

4:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems like only yesterday that he was a brighteyed 18year old. All we really need to buy him is a tractor wheel. Imagine what you could do with such an item.

9:15 a.m.  
Blogger Ivan said...

I agree with Alex. I think we should "surprise" him with a tractor wheel. We could possibly put his matress on top of the wheel and cover it with his favorite John Deere blanket.

We could also call some strippers to mess his room up and see what his reaction will be.

10:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home