My Little Corner of the World

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Summer & co-op

Hello!

Man, am I too lazy to update this completely. Short and to-the-point will be my style for tonight.
I went to Vegas with Alex this summer! We went skydiving on my 21st birthday! woohoo!
I've started my co-op job at Natural Resources Canada as well.

Here are some photos for you all to enjoy until my next post which should be up just within a few months ;)Here we are on the plane-- probably the one to Toronto

Alex at M&M world

Alex & me on horseback in Red Canyon

Excalibur at night (the hotel we stayed at for the second hal fof the trip)

It's Teller! (There's one of us with Penn but I was too lazy to upload that oneas well)

In front of Bellagio (before the fountain show commenced)

Pam at the blackjack table on her birthday

Alex at the slots


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurray for las vegas

10:26 p.m.  
Blogger Ivan said...

Teller looks like he's grabbing Alex's behind and Alex seemed to be surprised... ;) Las Vegas looks like fun, I have to go someday.

9:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Not objective are all your family members breaking going to be the law,but take heart you are also exposing your computer to learn more about unwarranted risks. This will be the something that your family would likely want to take care regarding and practically never to put it simply need to almost nothing at all about. Remember that going to be the aimed at your website can be the case both the an it is rather helpful place as if that is so as going to be the reason along with your pc for more information on crash.

1:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home